Tour of Anne Hoy // Trial by Cheese
I've never been a fan of completing another person's work or debugging someone else's work. My ideas aren't there and I can only use them to fix or implement something into code someone else has already written. This particular worked out almost like that.
For this assignment we were given a large portion of code completed for most of the actual 'guts' of the assignment and had to make certain implementations which used these 'guts' in a very particular manner. I didn't exactly find this the easiest of things to do. I attempted to complete the assignment in its entirety but ultimately failed. I decided to procrastinate and only then realize that I don't function very well when under time pressure, at least when programming. Oh well. Better luck next time.
I've never been a fan of completing another person's work or debugging someone else's work. My ideas aren't there and I can only use them to fix or implement something into code someone else has already written. This particular worked out almost like that.
For this assignment we were given a large portion of code completed for most of the actual 'guts' of the assignment and had to make certain implementations which used these 'guts' in a very particular manner. I didn't exactly find this the easiest of things to do. I attempted to complete the assignment in its entirety but ultimately failed. I decided to procrastinate and only then realize that I don't function very well when under time pressure, at least when programming. Oh well. Better luck next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment